Out Print Shop

Saturday, July 7, 2012

A celebration of great ideas.....




Hello and welcome, I hope you have all been well and good!.....

I have certainly been busy over the last month, and it feels good to get a lot of painting done.  So, as a special treat to myself, I am going to the regents canal art festival on the 13th-15th july in london.

As you may or may not know, regents canal is host to some amazing street art, and this is generally what this area of london is known for.

So, for this post I have decided to gather some of the best creative examples of street art I have come across.  I am not really displaying great technical ability here, but rather genius ideas that leave you thinking..."I wish I had thought of that!"....

These are not listed in any kind of order, as it would be an impossible task to rank them!  Rather just a collection of great art. Enjoy!.....

best street art 2011



best street art 2011










best street art 2011

best street art 2011

  best street art 2011best street art 2011


 Design -16 / 59 59 Amazing Street Art

 http://dl.dropbox.com/u/16386469/others/photos/1306444348_8474.jpeg

 Design -35 / 59 59 Amazing Street Art

As you can see, street art is hard to rival in terms of creativity.  And although street art may divide people, I hope everyone enjoyed this.

Stay posted for more stuff like this, and stay up to date with art discussions over at our linkedin forum....  http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Arts-Agency-International-whiteboard-3707169?goback=.gmp_3707169.anp_3707169_1341681789093_1
And apologies for not being able including artists names here, despite effort by me to find names.
Until next time....
James Flynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

FIND ME ON SKILL PAGES!

Find Roberto Edmanson-Harrison on SkillPages

LONDON ART

LondonArt, Be inspired

JACKSON'S ART SUPPLIES

Jackson's Art Supplies - Square Button

SUU ART DIRECTORY